Rechargeable lifepo4 Lithium Ion Battery Pack 48V 20ah 30ah 40ah Li
Lithium ion battery have been deployed in varied places. From a
small electronics battery to large energy storage and power driving
used in solar system, golf cart, agv, sail boat, forklift, robot,
medical equipment, electric mobility, power back up and other
application, lithium iron
phosphate batteries are available in all shapes and sizes.
And that renders them to be the perfect option for power needs
irrespective of the size of the application devices.
(1) The battery pack is equipped with a BMS management system,
which is rich in functions and can realize convenient battery
management by cooperating with the upper computer software;
(2) The charging and discharging parameters need not be adjusted to
match the original switching power supply system in the machine
(3) Compatible with multiple communication modes of R232, RS485 and
(4) A variety of installation and use modes are designed, which can
meet the requirements of diversified application scenarios, such as
standard cabinet, wall hanging, pole holding, landing, strap, lever
|Battery pack Model||Lithium ion Battery Pack 48V 20Ah|
|Battery meterial||Rechargeable lithium ion 18650 battery pack|
|Over-charged protection Voltage||54.6V|
|Discharging protection voltage||39.0V|
|Charge Voltage||DC 54.6V|
|Lithium Battery Protection||Short circuit protection, overcharge, overprofit protection,
overcurrent protection, temperature protection, balance, etc.|
|Input & Output Port||Other on request|
|Dimensions||Max. T 75mm*W 170mm*L 275mm(customizable)|
|Cycle Life||≥1000 times|
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual
carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1. Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance
with local regulations.
>Packing & Shipping